TRACES OF THE HUNDRED VIETS|
WHAT: First, Original & Unprecedented
• The Humanity Through Arts' first annual Art Exhibition
and Auction-Live Painting-Reception called "TRACES OF THE HUNDRED VIETS".
• Original artworks and photography depicting the diverse
Vietnamese American experience and vision beyond the Vietnam war.
• Unprecedented number: Over 20 great caliber artists
representing a wide spectrum of age, experience, styles and media, this expansive
collection will be featured at the exhibition and open to the general public
for the very first time.
• Exhibition: Now through Saturday 12/4/04. Free of
• Auction-Live-Painting-Reception: Saturday 12/4/04 at
2:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. Spectacular Live Painting will be performed by selected
artists. Wine and hors d'oeuvres will be served. Silent Auction and Live Auction
will be performed.
• Location: the new Martin Luther King, Jr. Library
in San Jose, on the second floor foyeur
• Address: 150 E. San Fernando St., San José,
CA 95112 Directions
• Exhibition: Free of charge.
• Auction-Live-Painting-Reception Tickets: $30 donation
suggested. Tickets are limited; advanced purchase is strongly advised.
Tickets for theAuction-Live-Painting-Reception will be available throughout
November prior to the event. Tickets are limited, advance purchase is strongly
WHO TO CONTACT:
• Please call us at 408-221-9136 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for tickets or inquiries of the art works.